What is the T-Bar Format workshop tactic?
This workshop tactic helps you put your ideas into a format that can explain itself.
Having clearly articulated ideas in a consistent format makes them easier to understand and compare in a group. It also encourages the development of an idea by expanding on the detail and function.
How to use the T-Bar Format tactic in your workshop
1. For each idea, draw a ‘T’ covering the height and width of a piece of paper.
2. On the right, give your idea a description that is easy to read. Bullet points are your friend.
3. Draw your idea on the left. It doesn’t have to be a work of art. It just needs to help communicate your idea.
4. At the top, give your idea an inspiring title.
5. When everyone’s completed their T-Bars, get them to stick them up on the wall and present them.